LiftMaster Model 3800
Maximize the space in your garage with our space-saving wall-mounted jackshaft opener. It even has an optional standby power system that will continue working, even when the power goes out.
• Wall-mount installation - mounts on the left or right side of door. No rails to hang, it simply mounts on the wall and attaches to the garage door torsion bar. Unit requires an electrical outlet within 6 feet
• Patented absolute positioning technology - the newest technology in garage door openers. Our patented design allows the electronic limits to be extremely accurate, even after a power failure
• Specially designed for garages and unique applications that don't allow for a traditional garage door opener, such as garages with very low, cathedral or obstructed ceilings; for sectional doors only, up to 14 ft. high or 180 sq. ft., 650 lbs.
• Ultra-quiet 24VDC motor performance
• Push button limit settings/automatic force sensing allows for faster setup
• Optional EverCharge® Standby Power System reliably opens door even when the power goes out
• Meets all UL325 requirements
• Includes The Smart Garage Door Opener® - lets you electronically program additional remotes or a keyless entry from the Smart Control Panel® or the powerhead
• Quick-Connect™ terminals for faster wire installation
• 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay; remote light can be positioned on the ceiling anywhere in the garage
• 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever; ideal for vaulted ceilings
• Lifetime motor warranty
• 5 year parts warranty