395LM Remote Light Control
Never walk into a dark house again. Turn on – or turn off – lights and small appliances from inside the car with your remote and the LiftMaster® Remote Light Control. It plugs into any wall outlet and automatically "learns" the code(s) your garage door opener remote control transmits. Then you simply push the correct button on your remote, and the lights will turn on or off.
- Can be used with any lighting fixture that utilizes incandescent light bulbs, up 600 watts maximum
- Can be used with TVs, radios, fans, and other small appliances
- Ideal for operating holiday lights and decorations from inside your car or home
The MHz frequency of your garage door opener will determine what remote light control will work with your system. See below to find out which remote light control to order.
Order the 395LM if:
- Your garage door opener has a purple learn button, or
- Your garage door opener motor head has a purple antenna, or
- Your original remote has silver buttons with glowing blue lights, or
- Your original remote has black buttons